Blog Post Sharing Tracker – 100% Free to Use!
I originally created this blog post sharing document to help me keep track of sharing my blog posts across social media platforms and other outlets on a timely schedule. It’s been very helpful for me, so I wanted to share it with you!
You can view the spreadsheet from the following link.
Once there, please make a copy to your own google drive, or download it as a Microsoft Excel file. (The original is read-only) Once you have your copy or download, you are good to go!
- This document can be used for listing all your blog posts and keeping track of when to share them to social media based around the date the content was originally published.
- Simply add your blog post, the date it was published, and the spreadsheet will automatically generate the dates for you to share your content based on user-defined time frames.
- Once a post has been shared, update the “Last Shared Date” value which will update the status of your shares with automatic color coding and the number of days since your last share.
- Currently set up to support ~1000 rows of data.
- Five columns to track shares to your main social media outlets, and three additional columns for other sharing actions
- Automatically generates the dates you should share your content based on user defined time frames.
- Color coding in the spreadsheet visually tells you when it’s time to share content.
- Calculates the length of time from your last share so you can easily see how many days it’s been.
- Filters to sort your data by any of the columns!
Tutorial Video HERE – Written Instructions also provided in Spreadsheet
Questions, comments, bugs, or feature requests?
Send me a message at [email protected]
Please Consider Subscribing to Mr. Happy Work!
If you found this document or website helpful, please consider subscribing by email below to Mr. Happy Work and share this page with your friends and acquaintances. Mr. Happy Work will only ever send you important news, updates, and notifications of new website content.
Your support of the Mr. Happy Work mission to help others find peace, success, and happiness in their work lives is truly appreciated. Thank you!