Mr. Happy Work – Legal
*These Terms, Policies, and Disclosures are effective as of February 10, 2020.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://mrhappywork.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mr. Happy Work’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mr. Happy Work’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mr. Happy Work at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Mr. Happy Work’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Mr. Happy Work makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Mr. Happy Work does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mr. Happy Work or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mr. Happy Work’s website, even if Mr. Happy Work or a Mr. Happy Work authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Mr. Happy Work’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mr. Happy Work does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Mr. Happy Work may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Mr. Happy Work does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Mr. Happy Work has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mr. Happy Work of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Mr. Happy Work may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Illinois and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Mr. Happy Work (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://mrhappywork.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
We take your privacy very seriously! It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://mrhappywork.com/, and other platforms we own and operate.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Note that Mr. Happy Work has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Use of Data
Mr. Happy Work uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Mr. Happy Work may only disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Mr. Happy Work
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
The contents on this website are solely my own personal opinions, experiences, and advice.
This website uses advertisements as a source of income. You can disable ads on this website at any time using your preferred adblocker tools.
This website does occasionally use Affiliate Marketing links as a source of income. This means that products purchased from links on this site may earn Mr. Happy Work a small commission. Pages with affiliate links will be clearly disclosed with a hyperlink back to this policy. I am very selective with the programs, products, and companies I’ll partner with for Affiliate programs, and generally they are companies I have used myself, can recommend, and/or find very valuable for the readers of this blog.
This website does occasionally accept paid promotions, sponsorships, paid advertisements, guest articles, and other forms of compensation.
This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
I take full disclosure, transparency, and privacy very seriously! If you ever have questions about these terms, policies, and disclosures, you can contact me via email at email@example.com